Friday, January 13, 2012

Snowman Wreath

Since the holidays are over and all the decorations are put away my house feels wonderfully clutter-free.  Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and every year I'm just as excited as the kids to put up the tree and lights and all the little knick-knacks.  By the time New Years comes around I start loosing it and can't take the extra clutter so it feels so nice to have it all put away.  
However, now my house feels a little too empty. I don't really have any wintery decorations and I wanted to make something that could stay up for the winter months.  So I wanted to share my snowman made out of a couple wreaths.  I thought he turned out rather cute! 


It was incredibly easy!  Cost me about five dollars and took me about five minutes to put together. Just a couple wreaths, raffia, and a couple twigs from the tree out front. 



I've got one more wintery idea I've been working on that I'd like to share and will get posted in the next day or two.

Enjoy!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment