Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Keeping it Real!

 

I promise this blog isn't being ignored!  The problem is that my sewing machine decided to stop working when I was half way done with a project.  Ach!! Of course this had to happen when I had 3 or 4 different projects planned that all involved sewing. 

I'm so sad not to have my sewing machine working right now! and unfortunately funds are low so it will be a few weeks before I'll be able to get it fixed.  So please be patient with me! I do have a project I'm working on that I'm excited to share with you but I probably wont be able to get it done and posted until next week. 
.......
So since it's my daughter's last day of school today and I plan on spending lots of time in my swimsuit on a sandy shore.  I wanted to share a workout plan I found that I've been trying to do so I feel comfortable being in said swimming suit. This is from Studio  5 I don't get a chance to watch this show as much as I used too but I love whenever I can.  They usually have so many cute ideas and there workout person on the show is amazing! I've tried a few of her exercises before and I've loved them!  This time though they have a free 4 week workout plan to get ready for swimming season.  I'm a week or so behind.  I'm only in the middle of week 2 and I think they are on week 3.  I'm really loving it so far!  I hit a HUGE workout rut a few months back and it's nice feeling motivated again!  My body has been sore but it's a GOOD sore!  The workouts are short and sweet but you can make it as long as you want. I always try to make it 30 mins but by the time I get to 20 mins my muscles are tired and I just can't do anymore. 


So if you need some motivation too Check it out! Click on picture or link below.








Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment