Friday, February 3, 2012

Hanging Hearts

I apologize, I wanted to have this up at least by yesterday.  I have a good excuse though.  Without going into any gory detailed, I'll just say a pipe burst below my house and me and my husband have spent the last few days in the crawl space under our house trying to fix the problem and get things cleaned up. Please tell me we are not the only ones to have that happen to?  It was not a pleasant experience and I hope to never experience it again!

Okay with that said...On to the Valentine craft....
I made these cute little hanging hearts to go on my shelf in my living room.  I think it added a nice touch and looks cute with my block LOVE letters below.


Here is what you will need if you want to make them too:

 Mod podge
brush
scrapbook paper 
wooden hearts (I found these ace hardware. I'm sure Michael's will have them too though)
 string or twine (not in picture, sorry)
hot glue gun 


I just traces around the hearts onto the paper then cut them out with scissors. Mod podge to wooden hearts. Once dried, hot glue string to back.  I also used a ink pad and rubbed the edges around into it.

Hang and enjoy!
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment