Friday, April 20, 2012

For the hair

Since posting about the Lightscoop, I got thinking it might be fun to post about other products that I use and love. 

A little disclaimer, and side note first though...

 I am not being paid by these companies to tell you about these products. I am the type of person that when I find something I like I rarely change it up.  I usually stick with it for a long time!  Unless I hear from someone else how much they like a certain product, THEN I'm willing to try something new.  On the occasion that I've tried new products (on my own) most of the time I'm disappointed and hate that I spent the money on it. 

So these posts are for you people who like me don't like to try new things unless they know it works!

This product that I wanted to share today my Mom 'n law told me about it quite a few months ago.  I've been hooked on it ever since.  This little green bottle is magic!

It's called Garner Fructis style, Body Boost. 


After having my first baby, almost 8 yrs ago (wow that's crazy!), My hair has never been the same.  It is thin and lost some body.  I am always complaining about it!  My poor sisters have heard me complain for so long I'm sure they are sick to death of hearing about it.  I'm sure I just need to take my vitamins regularly then my hair will thicken up and feel better. Until then though I've got this amazing bottle. 

All I do is, after my shower in the mornings, I lift a few sections of hair at the top of my head and spritz this at the roots.  Then use a round brush while I'm blow drying.  When my hair is dry I have the perfect amount of volume, that holds all day!  I feel like I'm able to control how much volume I want.  If I want a little more I can blow my hair upside down and use a round brush.  Or if I'm just looking for a little boost I just use a round brush at the top of my head.  It's nice that I still have control while using this product.  

The best part is that it doesn't cost that much.  When I first started using it it was on sale for $1.50, but now I think its around $3.50. Still not too bad.  Since I only use a couple squirts at time the bottle will last me at least a couple months.   

Do you have a favorite hair boosting product?

I've been working on a few projects the last week so I will have them up for next week.  Hope you all have a great weekend!

Chelsea
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment